Thursday 30 September 2010

September Winners

What a fabulous month we have had again and so many fabulous entries showing us what an ubber talented lot you are. I've probably said it before, but we really do enjoy visiting you blogs and taking a peek at your work and what you are getting up to.....guess you could call us plain nosey, but honestly it is a pleasure to see all your work so please keep it coming.

Anyhow, I'll cut to the chase because everyone wants to know who the lucky winner is and believe me this month was the closest call ever with just a whisker between you all. So without further ado, this months winner of that fabulous collection of craft goodies from Sir Stampalot is......... drum roll............................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Nnalorac



Congratulations nnalorac, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk so we can got your prize off to you. And this months Top 3 who can all go lift our special logo to wear on your blog:
Janiel

Keeley
Linda
See you all tomorrow with a fabby new prize and exciting challenge.

8 comments:

nnalorac said...

Wow!! Couldn't believe I was seeing my card when I popped on dashboard this morning. Thanks girls for all you lovely comments on it. Even better in real life, was made for someone but I'm afraid I just could not part with it, one for my collection. Thanks for all that yummy stash. Ooo can't wait for the postie to arrive! Keep up the good work girls. lots of hugs nnalorac.xx

Linapyssel said...

Biggest congrats to all the winners, and to all of you playing along this month with stunning projects!! I´m impressed!So much creativity!


I would love to have visited all you bloggs leaving a comment but I only made it to entery 110 I think, so a big hug to ALL of you particapating in the "distress it all" challenge!!

Thank you for the sweet comments concerning my GDT work!!

Thank you for having me!!

Lina xxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great surprise that I'm on top 3 this month!! I'm so proud, going to post the logo right away! Thank you!!!

NHL said...

Oh, beautifully done girls! Lots of cheers and hoorays from me!

Cor* said...

Gorgeous creations. I don't envy you all for having to pick the top spots! Congrats ladies.

EFI said...

Congratulations! Awesome creations!

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh thank you this means alot to me to have been pick in the top 3 out of all the beautiful entries..THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs, Janiel

having a {me} day said...

Thank you so much for picking me for the Top 3. I've been away and only just catching up, so THANK YOU! I am THRILLED! keeley